I haven't heard a thing, but I also haven't talked with anyone from the Town.
Centennial's post on the shout box made me think of this. Anyone know what happened down at Crystal Communications yesterday? I was coming through town and every cop car in BSG was there, lights flashing. Thought I noticed someone in the back seat of one. That place isn't exactly clean anyway, if you know what I mean.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I haven't heard a thing, but I also haven't talked with anyone from the Town.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
I havent heard anything either.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
When I went by they were putting cuffs on somebody. Yes, it did look like every cop car in town was there.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
anyone know who they arrested?
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Me and my sister rode by there and saw some girl in handcuffs and looked like she was getting smart with a cop while they were putting her in the car.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I went by they were putting cuffs on somebody. Yes, it did look like every cop car in town was there. </div></div>
If every cop car in BSG was there, that would be about 19. Our council has way too many cops and way too many fringes for them. But good ol' George has money to cover them all!
19? I thought they had about 6-8 regular cruisers, an SUV and a white unmarked car.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Nah, we have about three times the cops that Pennington and other similarly sized towns have. Someone has a flat tire in BSG, and there will be three cops there in a matter of minutes.
Yeah, if you have your music up too loud for their tastes, there will be 3 there in minutes, too.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks